Thursday, June 28, 2012

TOOMACHALLENGE 2012!

I'm always scheming and sketching out new TOOMASOOBA designs, but between the ol' day job, show & product prep, and a million other things, I don't sit down and finish off a digital illustration as often as I should. Of course, I miss the creative thrill that it brings...so TOOMACHALLENGE 2012 (a.k.a. TC12) was born!

Here's how it's gonna work: Every Monday in July and August, I will post a new Tooma-character that I've crafted the week before. Most will start from collected sketches (see below), though many designs will veer far from the initial idea...that's all part of the fun. I'll discuss the creative evolution and even give you guys a chance to name the character (with prizes in store if your idea is chosen).

TC12 begins on Monday, July 2nd...check back soon for the first installment. Boom!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gonna be EPIC! :)

    Okay so maybe my view of Epic is a little off but still, it's gonna be cool!

    ReplyDelete