Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Porter Flea 2012

It was great to be back in Nashville last weekend for the Holiday Porter Flea! I was chosen to participate again after joining in last June...and just like my previous experience, it was a FANTASTIC time. There were crazy lines wrapping the building (no kidding), thousands of attendees and TOOMASOOBA stuff was selling like hotcakes!

I can't thank the show organizers, art pals (new & old) and especially the super-supportive customers enough  having an opportunity to get my art out in front of folks and elicit a response is truly an awesome experience and keeps me motivated to create, create, create. Also, my super-friends Dave and Barb were a tremendous help throughout the day  I couldn't have done it without 'em.

Take a look at the pics below, and keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks for a video chronicling experiences of the day...Merry Christmas!

The TOOMASOOBA table.
Close-up of some socks and puzzle action!
Talking shop with my Tennessee art-bro David Pound. Check out his amazing
sculpture work and character design here!
TOOMASOOBA prints just waiting for a good home.
The Porter Flea official vendor mug. They do it up right!

No comments:

Post a Comment