Sunday, January 29, 2012

Louisiana Tourism Industry Summit

Along with a handful of talented local artists, I was asked to participate in last week's Louisiana Tourism Industry Summit held this year in downtown Shreveport...and I said "yes", of course! While a business conference isn't usually the ideal locale for some TOOMASOOBA action, I'd have to say it went pretty well.

I moved some shirts and prints, made some great connections with people around the state, ate a free lunch and even got to haul in my setup via loading docks and freight elevators like a Van Halen roadie. Oh yeah, and a guy from Belgium bought a shirt and some prints...international, baby. All in all, a good time.

Below are some photos from the day's adventures...take a look!

TOOMASOOBA table photo against part of the Shreveport skyline.
Strange little scribble from the day's downtime.
My official lanyard. I've never had an official lanyard before.
I have my table break-down to a science. And I also have very ripped mannequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment