Sunday, January 22, 2012

How Very Puzzling...

I'm always on the lookout for creative and cool new ways to feature my stable of characters...so to that end, I'd like to unveil the first official TOOMASOOBA puzzle featuring Byron the Boy Robot. Yep, that's right...a puzzle!

This dude is 48 pieces and measures 6 inches by 8 inches...it's a lot of fun (and a little more challenging than it looks). You can pick one up right here in my Etsy shop if you'd like to test your problem-solving skills. The puzzle comes packaged in a protective sleeve with a print of the image as well (bonus!).

By the way, the record for assembly among my group of friends so far is 11 minutes and 35 seconds. Think you can beat that? Remember...start with the corners. That's the key.

A look at an assembled (and unassembled) puzzle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment