Friday, March 11, 2011

Impromptu

I was able to include a TOOMASOOBA piece in the new Artspace exhibit called "Impromptu" -- the show features a ton of talented regional artists working in a variety of styles. From the Artspace website:

"IMPROMPTU is a spontaneous opportunity to showcase the artists in Northwest Louisiana so that the Chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts and his staff may experience the rich talent and professionalism of our Arts Community."

So there you go! Take a look at some pics below and swing by the gallery if you happen to find yourself in downtown Shreveport with time to kill. Show runs through April 23, 2011.

My piece, along with my buddy Travis' spin on Captain America.
On the left you'll see my favorite of the show, by Rachel Stuart-Haas.
My friend Tony Reans created this sweet Raygun painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment