Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring Bash!

Last year's Spring Bash was my second show ever as a vendor, and my first in the "big city". Though it turned out to be an amazing experience, I majorly stressed myself out in the weeks leading up to the big day, overanalyzing my products and displays and...everything! But this year? Cool as a cucumber.

So with a ton of shows under my belt and a pretty fair amount of confidence this time around, Spring Bash 2012 at the Palladium Ballroom was an absolute blast. Got a good response from the crowds and even had some folks who remembered me from last year (and stocked up again this time  pretty cool).

Big shout out to Etsy Dallas for making this show such a success, and it was great to see talented friends new and old alike. Check out the awesome work of Red Ranger Ray Guns, ReGEARED, Dowdy Studio, Soza Designs, and Robo Roku...I'm lookin' forward to Bashing it up again soon!

A dramatic shot of the Palladium Ballroom complex sign out front.
Though it's ever-evolving, I've gotten this table display thing down to a (semi) science.
The Lone Star room -- one of two big spaces that held the Bash.
Rex and Jeremy posing for the camera.

1 comment:

  1. You're not kidding about the table display science. I've seen you set it up in person. It's not unlike a drummer setting up his kit at a gig.

    ReplyDelete