Monday, November 14, 2011

Texas Avenue Makers Fair

The Makers Fair was held again last weekend...and, as always, it was awesome! I attended the first Fair in November 2010 and had a blast  met a ton of new friends, sold a few things and got inspired to get out there and get my art in front of people. Since that time, I've done a number of shows in the region and I really owe it all to the TAMF folks.

Anyway, there were a ton of cool vendors in attendance (like Christy Kirkley, Dylan Hillman and Nathan Treme to name a few), energetic crowds, wandering musicians, performance groups...you name it. I didn't get to step away from my table much to snap photos, but below are a few from the TOOMASOOBA vantage point. Many thanks to April Dahm and crew for making it one to remember. Mark your calendars for the next Makers Fair on March 17, 2012!

Trying to look casual at the TOOMASOOBA table. Photo by Michelle McCrary.
Abby McDade did some busking by my booth that afternoon...
violin and TOOMASOOBA make a good team.
Jeff's son Logan acted as my mini-salesman for a bit that day. What a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment