Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gettin' Ready for the Bash

Tired of hearing me go on and on about the Handmade Bash yet? Well, just a few more posts about it...I promise! I participated in my first art/craft fair last fall in Downtown Shreveport, and, not knowing what to expect, really came out of it hooked on the concept — had some fun, met new people and got TOOMASOOBA in front of a lot of eyeballs. Shoot, I even earned a little walking around money as well.

That being said, I’ve been working really hard these past couple of months prepping for the Bash – this will be my biggest event by far and I really want to knock everyone out with great products and a snazzy presentation. I’m pretty pumped, I’ve gotta say.

You’ve already caught a glimpse of buttons and socks and whatnot in previous posts, but here are some “behind the scenes” photos of print and t-shirt preparation. Take a look!

Slicin' and dicin'. I have these printed with archival inks and paper
and then cut them down and package by hand.
The prints in all their glory. For this show, I made eight copies each
of six different designs...limited editions, suckas!
Decided to package the shirts differently than how I've done it
in the past...way more professional this time around.
Shirts en masse. Turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment