Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall 2013 Makers Fair

This Saturday marked my sixth experience at the TAMF and, for the first time, a bit of rain showed up in the afternoon – but that didn't dampen the spirit of the (massive) crowds, no sir. Partnering with Shreveport Regional Arts Council's UNSCENE event this time around, the Fair was large and in-charge and awesome as always. I've said it before, but it's amazing to have an event like this in my hometown. I've done fairs far and wide, and this one is always a highlight!

Many thanks to Kelly and Garrett and all those with the Texas Avenue Community Association who make it happen. Below are a handful of photos from the day.

Here's the TOOMA booth along with my TAMF neighbor & friend Kelly Rich.
Read about her shotgun house project NORLA here! She's making things happen.
The Queensborough Elementary Flag & Drum Line marches through the Makers Fair.
Pete eats fire. Nathan drops beats.
I've had prime booth space these past few fairs and I'm glad for it.
Jake and I will defend TOOMA turf to our last breath, so watch out.
New fan Gavin poses with his Roddy print – cool face paint, even cooler kid!
Look at the joy in Jack's face as he hangs out at the TOOMASOOBA table. I love it.
This might just serve as my new promotional photo – what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment